Now in its seventh year, International Women in Engineering Day (INWED) exists to raise the profile of women in engineering and focus attention on the amazing career opportunities available to girls in our exciting industry.
Every year the WE50 awards recognise the wealth of female talent within the engineering and related disciplines. The annual celebration is aligned with the International Women in Engineering Day campaign and highlights the opportunities available to engineers of the future.
This year the awards focus on celebrating the achievements of the top 50 women in sustainability engineering. Among this year's winners are the following engineers from ACE members. Congratulations to everyone below!
- Adele Carey, Senior Sustainability Engineer, Arup
- Rhiannon Evans, Technician, Aecom
- Laura Frost, Associate, Cities & Climate Change, Arup
- Ritu Garg, Senior Transport Engineer, Arup
- Dr Barnali Ghosh, Technical Director, Mott MacDonald
- Martha Hart, Senior Consultant, Arup
- Jennifer Kelly, Associate, Arup
- Eftychia Koursari, Civil Engineer, Amey
- Clare Lavelle, Energy Consulting Leader - Scotland, Arup
- Brogan MacDonald, Structural Engineer, Ramboll
- Anusha Shah, Director - Resilient Cities, Arcadis
- Annie Stapley, Assistant Engineer, WSP
- Kusum Trikha, Senior Engineer, WSP