WORKING FOR US
Whatever their role, our employees enjoy being part of an organisation that makes a real difference and helps our members to build the social and economic infrastructure which is vital to economic growth.
As well as current vacancies at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) and the group’s commercial arm, Victoria Street Capital (VSC), you’ll also find any roles for ACE’s sister organisation, the Environmental Industries Commission (EIC) listed here.
Summary of role:
We are looking for two policy executives to join ACE, initially we're exploring opportunities for secondments from ACE member firms.
The role involves working within ACE Policy and External Affairs (PEA) team. While the position is focused on policy, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to proactively engage with broader ACE Group activities and as such, will gain a wide range of skills.
- Conduct research and assist with the development of policy papers and positions to support ACE’s lobbying activities and build relationships externally;
- Responsible for running and managing sector interest group committee meetings and the All-Party Parliamentary Group;
- Contribute to the communications output of ACE Group;
- Provide support to the PEA team on admin, events and other corporate matters;
- Work with ACE Senior Leadership Team and key industry stakeholders in developing and delivery of business enhancement services to members
Summary of role
The EIC is the main trade association for companies that are delivering environmental progress. The
role involves working within the policy team of the Environmental Industries Commission (EIC). While
the role is focused on environmental policy, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to
proactively engage with broader ACE Group activities and, as such, will gain a wide range of skills.
• Assist with the development of policy papers and positions to support EIC’s lobbying activities
and build relationships externally;
• Be responsible for sector specific committees on waste management, energy efficiency,
water and natural capital, while also having some involvement with EIC work on air quality and
contaminated land. Responsibility for day-to-day management of the All-Party Parliamentary
Group on Air Pollution.
• Contribute to the communications eg helping with developing media positions and member
• Provide support to the EIC team on admin, events and other corporate matters as needed.