WORKING FOR US
Whatever their role, our employees enjoy being part of an organisation that makes a real difference and helps our members to build the social and economic infrastructure which is vital to economic growth.
As well as current vacancies at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) you’ll also find roles for ACE’s sister organisation, the Environmental Industries Commission (EIC) listed here.
Summary of role:
The Lead Policy Manager will be leading the ACE/EIC Policy team and working with the Director of Policy and broader ACE/EIC colleagues to ensure that our policy output is relevant, insightful and impactful.
- Manage a small team of policy advisers to ensure that high quality policy outputs are produced in a timely fashion.
- Develop and foster effective relationships with other professional, industry, political and third sector bodies, and use these relationships to support the work of the policy team and ACE Group generally.
- Work closely with senior business leaders in the infrastructure and environment sectors.
- Managing multiple proactive tasks at once and personally delivering some policy projects.
- Support the delivery of ACE’s public affairs agenda, engaging with political and civil service stakeholders and representing ACE Group at external fora.
- Contribute and speak at ACE Group meetings and events, internally and externally.
- Work closely with the ACE Communication team to contribute to the communications output of ACE & EIC.
- Work with Director of Policy to develop standards and procedures to ensure policy team deliver high quality output and exceed members’ expectations.
- Deputise for Director of Policy as required.
If you are interested in this vacancy, click on 'apply now' and send your CV and Cover Letter.
Closing date: 18 January 2021