WORKING FOR US
Whatever their role, our employees enjoy being part of an organisation that makes a real difference and helps our members to build the social and economic infrastructure which is vital to economic growth.
As well as current vacancies at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) and the group’s commercial arm, Victoria Street Capital (VSC), you’ll also find any roles for ACE’s sister organisation, the Environmental Industries Commission (EIC) listed here.
Summary of role:
- To manage ACE’s relationships with stakeholder groups such as the Legal and Commercial Group, the Health and Safety
Group, International Business Group, Professional Indemnity Panel Brokers, Agreement User Forums;
- To manage the development of ACE’s risk management strategies for members;
- To advise on the development and implementation of the ACE agreements and contractual related issues between ACE
- To prepare ACE responses on all legal and procurement related consultations;
- To work with ACE Group senior management staff, and strategic groups in developing and delivery of business
enhancement services to ACE members.