The Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE), the leading business association representing the interests of professional consultancies and engineering companies operating in the social and economic infrastructure sector, has announced five new appointments to its Board.
The new members are:
- Clive Anderson, WYG – Chair of International Business Group;
- David Barwell, AECOM UK & Ireland– Chair of Major Projects;
- Steven Hale, Crofton – Chair of SME Group;
- Mark Naysmith, WSP – Chair of ACE Business Academy;
- Ruth Jeffs, Waterman – Chair of ACE Midlands, representing the English regions on the Board.
Welcoming the new appointments, Dr Nelson Ogunshakin OBE, chief executive officer of ACE said: "I look forward to working with the new Board to deliver our plan and position ACE as a key voice for its members. Their significant sector knowledge, expertise and clout will ensure we’re ideally placed for the next chapter of ACE and the infrastructure industry to unfold."
ACE would also like to thank the following individuals for their service who are now stepping down from the Board:
- Graham Nicholson, Executive Managing Director, Tony Gee & Partners;
- Gavin English, Managing Director, IMC Worldwide;
- Mike Brown, Business Development Director, GEO-Environmental Services;
- Dr Bernard Obika, Chief Executive Officer, Roughton Consulting;
- Claire B Marshall, Group Legal Director, Arup;
- Jeannie Edwards, Director of Human Resources, MWH.