A high-profile line up of consultancy and engineering industry leaders from across Europe has been announced as the finalists in this year’s European CEO Awards.
The awards, which will be presented at a gala dinner event during the European CEO Conference in London on 9 November, recognise and reward the outstanding leaders from the industry from the UK and across Europe. The finalists this year have demonstrated innovation, creativity and outstanding leadership that has made a real difference, not only to their businesses and the industry, but to society more widely.
Commenting on the list of nine finalists, judging panel member, Dr Sarah Ingle, secretary general of ACE Ireland, said: "The quality of the entries was exceptionally high this year and each individual demonstrated outstanding leadership and best practice."
The finalists for the 2017 awards are listed below:
- Keith Howells, Chairman, Mott MacDonald
- Patricia Moore, Managing Director of UK Infrastructure, Turner & Townsend
- Lizi Stewart, Managing Director, Arcadis
- Jens-Peter Saul, Group CEO, Ramboll
- Nicolas Jachiet, Chairman and CEO, EGIS
- Glyn Evans, Managing Director, Geo-Environmental Services Ltd.
- Alfredo Ingletti, Chairman, 3TI Progetti
- Steve Wooler, Chief Executive, BWB Consulting
- Gerry Carty, CEO, RPS