Consultancy businesses have until 21 February to nominate the best projects, people, clients and companies in the annual Consultancy and Engineering Awards.
The annual Consultancy and Engineering Awards celebrates the outstanding achievements of the industry and champions the best people, initiatives and companies from the world of engineering and consultancy.
Taking place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London on Thursday 4 June 2020, the ceremony is the highlight of the industry’s summer calendar and follows a black-tie three-course dinner.
The prestigious awards are pitched by ACE as a great way for companies to demonstrate leadership, celebrate outstanding performance, recognise and reward staff and pay tribute to partners and clients.
As with last year, business performance from across all sectors of the industry is celebrated. There are four Future of Consultancy awards which celebrate industry pioneers and innovation, as well as individual categories for the client, net zero initiative and employer of the year. Apprentices and Emerging Professionals are also recognised with their own awards. Infrastructure Intelligence is, once again, the media partner for the awards.
The full list of award categories is listed below.
- Best UK Business Performance – micro organisation
- Best UK Business Performance – small/medium organisation
- Best UK Business Performance – large organisation
- Future of Consultancy – Policy: Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion
- Future of Consultancy – Delivery: Integrated Project Team of the Year
- Future of Consultancy – Delivery: Excellence in Digital Design
- Future of Consultancy – Operations: Data Led Asset Performance Champion
- Client of the Year
- Net Zero Initiative of the Year
- ACE Emerging Professionals – Employer of the Year
- Emerging Professional of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
The nomination period runs until 12pm on Friday 21 February 2020, with the online process streamlined for 2020 making it as easy as possible to enter.
Companies working in the consulting and engineering industry are encouraged to click here to find out more and make their nominations.