Fusion21 are inviting bids from interested suppliers on its newly launched national building safety and compliance framework – worth up to £880m over a four-year period.
The organisation says its updated framework has been designed and positioned to meet emerging requirements, particularly in relation to fire safety and the building a safer future agenda. Once awarded it will be open for a wide range of public sector organisations to use including housing, local authorities, blue light, central government, education and health.
Opportunities are available for both large organisations and SME’s. The full, new 14 lot structure includes:
- Lot 1: Asbestos Surveying & Consultancy;
- Lot 2: Asbestos Abatement & Removal;
- Lot 3: Legionella & Water Hygiene Consultancy;
- Lot 4: Legionella Monitoring & Control;
- Lot 5: Fire Safety Surveying, Engineering & Consultancy (Multi- Disciplinary);
- Lot 6: Fire Risk Assessments;
- Lot 7: Fire Safety Inspections;
- Lot 8: Passive Fire Protection - Fire Doors;
- Lot 9: Passive Fire Protection - Fire Stopping;
- Lot 10: Active Fire Safety;
- Lot 11: Electrical Testing & Electrical Works;
- Lot 12: Electronic Security;
- Lot 13: Warden Call & Tele-health;
- Lot 14: Local Exhaust Ventilation.
Providing geographical coverage across the UK, suppliers can bid for the lots suited to their delivery model and areas of technical expertise. The framework includes flexible call-off processes with options for both Direct Awards and Further Competitions.
Peter Francis, director of operations at Fusion21 said: “Set for launch in April 2021 this framework has been developed in response to market demand – reflecting feedback provided from both our members and the supply chain. It builds on an existing framework and marks the next stage in developing Fusion21’s building safety and compliance offer which has grown from strength to strength over recent years.
“Fusion21 is an established framework provider that is well respected throughout the public sector. Our procurement teams are experienced technical experts in their fields who understand the needs of suppliers when tendering. One contributor to our success is how we work for the mutual benefit of both our Suppliers and Members.
“We welcome applications from interested organisations that meet the criteria set out in the tender documentation.”
The submission deadline is Thursday 28 January 2021 at 12 noon.