The deadline for entries to this year’s Consultancy and Engineering Awards has been extended by ten days. Entries for the prestigious awards, run by the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE), will now close on Wednesday 14 July at 5pm.
Commenting on the extension, ACE’s director of membership and business engagement Darrell Matthews said: “We’ve heard and listened! I know there are some companies that need a little bit more time to tweak their entries and show themselves in the best possible light, so with this in mind we are extending the deadline for this year’s awards by ten days until Wednesday 14 July.”
Thanks to the support of headline sponsors Bentley Systems and Griffiths & Armour, the virtual awards presentation event on 16 September 2021 is totally free to enter and attend. This year ACE is looking for ten winners from the built environment sector. As in previous years Infrastructure Intelligence is the media partner for the event and editor Andy Walker is a judge.
The ten categories to enter are as follows:
- Best UK Consultancy (micro)
- Best UK Consultancy (small and medium)
- Best UK Consultancy (large)
- Future of Consultancy – Best use of Digital (sponsored by WSP)
- Future of Consultancy – Client Advisor of the Year
- Net Zero Advisor of the Year (sponsored by Arcadis)
- Inclusive Employer of the Year
- Emerging Professional of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Best pandemic response