The next SME Forum meeting will take place on Tuesday 16 October 2018 at ACE in London from 3.00 to 5.30pm.
As with all SME Forum meetings, it will be open to all current ACE SME members. The agenda is as follows:
- Report from SME chair Steven Hale (includes feedback on modular construction)
- Introduction to the new ACE chief executive, Hannah Vickers
- Presentation of the new ACE Website by James Ketchell
- Prompt Payment Compliance Board and other legal and HR issues by Wendy Lasebikan
- Employee sponsorship and issues for SME's led by Hannah Vickers
- Events and Infrastructure Intelligence by Brian Nolk
- Regional, membership and other ACE issues by Anil Iyer
- Further discussions and Any Other Business
Those unable to attend in person are invited to dial into the meeting, please email Mimi Tambi for details.
Following the meeting, attendees will be invited to drinks at a local pub. We will convene at All Bar One, 58 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6AJ from 5.30pm to 7.30pm. The drinks are kindly sponsored by SME member Burroughs.
If you are unable to attend the meeting but can attend the drinks, please feel free to join us!
Find out more about the SME Forum.
This meeting has now concluded, view the minutes below.