Northumbrian Water has opened the door for contractors looking to join its latest £288m construction frameworks.
The frameworks will last for an initial four year period with an optional extension of another four years.
The deals will be divided into 10 lots covering the north east and its Essex and Suffolk operating areas.
Up to eight firms will be shortlisted for the 10 lots, which cover:
- Network Improvement (north east)
- Backfill and Reinstatement (north east)
- Repairs and Maintenance (north east)
- Consequential Damage (north east)
- Supply Pipe Renewals (Essex)
- Repairs and Maintenance (Essex)
- Backfill and Reinstatement (Essex)
- Provision of Reinstatement Materials and Mobile Plant Hire including Grab Wagons (Essex)
- Network Improvements (Essex)
- All Workstreams (New Development, Network Improvements, Repairs and Maintenance) (Suffolk)
Expressions of interest must be sent to the e-mail address AMPS7@nwl.co.uk before the deadline date of Monday 13 June 2022.