The next SME Forum will take place on Wednesday 6 February 2019 at ACE in London from 15.00 to 17.30.
As with all SME Forum meetings, it will be open to all current ACE SME members. The agenda is as follows:
2. Report from SME chair Steven Hale
3. Update on Future of Consultancy campaign by Hannah Vickers
4. Prompt Payment and other legal and HR issues by Wendy Lasebikan
5. Policy issues by Julian Francis
6. Events and Infrastructure Intelligence by Brian Nolk
7. Regional, membership and other ACE issues by Anil Iyer
8. Presentation: from Ayming, ACE 's newest affiliate: Ayming is a research and development tax specialist that helps ACE members fund innovation and drive business performance
9. Further discussions and any other business
Those unable to attend in person are invited to dial into the meeting (phone: 0800 389 1681, Passcode: 18088542#). Please email the membership team if you would like to attend.
Following the meeting, attendees will be invited to drinks at a local pub. We will convene at All Bar One, 58 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6AJ