The Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) has extended the deadline by a further ten days for entry to this year’s Consultancy and Engineering Awards.
Entry for the prestigious awards, which return this year as a virtual event on 16 September, now close on Wednesday 14 July at 5.00pm. **Please note that entries are now closed**
Commenting on the extension, ACE’s director of membership and business engagement Darrell Matthews said: “We’ve heard and listened! I know there are some companies that need a little bit more time to tweak their entries and show themselves in the best possible light. With this in mind, we are extending the deadline for this year’s Consultancy and Engineering Awards by ten days until Wednesday 14 July.”
Thanks to the support of headline sponsors Bentley Systems and Griffiths & Armour, the digital event is totally free to enter and attend.
This year we are looking for ten winners from the built environment sector, with a range of awards that mean every ACE member has a chance to win – no matter how niche they might be.
- Best UK Consultancy (micro)
- Best UK Consultancy (small and medium)
- Best UK Consultancy (large)
- Future of Consultancy – Best use of Digital (sponsored by WSP)
- Future of Consultancy – Client Advisor of the Year
- Net Zero Advisor of the Year (sponsored by Arcadis)
- Inclusive Employer of the Year
- Emerging Professional of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Best pandemic response
Find out more at ACE’s dedicated event page, or download the flyer below.