A new group has been formed to help ACE share best-practice across its membership base with Andy Dunn of Jacobs agreeing to become the first group chair.
The group will meet four times a year in London, although members will be able to participate remotely, if necessary.
The objectives of the group are to:
- Develop business tools and guidance notes for members and wider industry stakeholders
- Develop risk management processes for the benefits of members
- Champion and encourage the roll-out of reverse mentoring across the industry
- Oversee the development and implementation of appropriate quality management and business integrity systems for members
- Oversee overall business improvement initiatives for the benefit of members and wider industry stakeholders
- Champion the development and execution of ACE Diversity and Inclusion initiative including collaboration with wider industry
- Oversee and coordinate ACE contributions to representative organisations such as Construction Industry Council (CIC), Construction Leadership Council (CLC) and Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- Coordinate and manage ACE contributions to Industry Standards including BSI
- Monitor and ensure effective implementation of ACE Code of Business Practice and lessons learned from cases.
It is hoped that members will have a broad experience of management of consultancy & engineering services, a balanced experience on business operational managements system, compliance and procedures and will serve for a minimum of 2 years.
Those interested in joining the Group can contact ACE Membership Development Officer, Mimi Tambi.