LONDON INFRASTRUCTURE SUMMIT
20-21 OCTOBER 2020
LONDON INFRASTRUCTURE SUMMIT 2020
Immerse yourself in our virtual event experience and join London’s infrastructure leaders across London First's two-day conference focussed on London’s Post Covid-19 recovery and beyond. Join the debate on the most pressing issues in the sector today at London’s biggest gathering of infrastructure experts. They will be talking investment, resilience, data and more at this special online conference.
- Get the inside track on how London is gearing up for Covid-19 recovery;
- What does the future hold for Transport for London?
- How can we build a more resilient city?
- Hear from London’s Chief Digital Officer, Theo Blackwell on the role of data in this recovery
- Understand how the UK will close the infrastructure gap and how it will pay for it. Get ahead on the route to Net Zero Carbon, plus hear the latest on the full fibre and 5G rollout
- Hear first-hand from a Treasury Minister on London's role in transport recovery
- Make new connections with senior public and private sector leaders and catch up with familiar names and faces on key industry topics and emerging conference themes, through our digital networking rooms
- Arrange 1:1 meetings throughout the day. Confirmed delegates will be able to complete their profile in advance to get meetings in the diary
- Visit sponsor and exhibitors at interactive virtual booths, chat with them via video to learn more about their business and views on the industry. Plus, save reports and insights to read up on after the event
ACE is an affiliate partner of the event and tickets for ACE members are free, although places are limited by organisation. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this unique and very timely discussion.
Theo Blackwell MBE
Mayor of London
Chief Digital Officer
Transport for London
Jesse Norman MP
Liz Peace CBE
Old Oak & Park Royal Corporation