DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: SHAPING THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT
The Digital Transformation AEC Conference organised by Deltek, is a half day event designed to bring together compelling industry insight, discussion panels, product demonstrations and networking.
By learning from their peers, audiences will discover how they can prepare their business to win in a disrupted and competitive business environment and why digital transformation is crucial for creating better buildings and improving client outcomes.
- Digital transformation is more than just the latest “buzz topic”, it's a crucial strategic initiative that integrates digital technologies, to help create better buildings and improve client outcomes.
- Creating a culture of change within the built environment.
- Connecting the construction supply chain with technology to embrace innovation and improve traditional ways of working.
- Adopting digitalisation across core business processes to create potential for cost saving, productivity gains and greater revenues.
- Explore new opportunities to drive business transformation and value through innovation
- Preparing to win in a disrupted and competitive business environment.
Please note that ACE is not responsible for the content of this event. Any queries should be addressed to ACE affiliate Deltek.
90 York Way, London, N1 9AG