With just two weeks to go before the deadline for entries, there’s still time for firms to get in the running for this year’s Consultancy and Engineering Awards - ACE’s annual showcase for best practice and excellence in the industry.
Engineering and consultancy professionals will gather at the Royal Lancaster Hotel on Thursday 6 June to celebrate the best people, initiatives and companies from across the consultancy and engineering world.
Recognising the achievements of both ACE members and non-member organisations, the 2019 Consultancy and Engineering Awards present the opportunity for companies to win one of the much coveted awards including Best UK Business Performance and Environmental Initiative of the Year.
To tie in with ACE’s Future of Consultancy campaign, there are four new champion categories representing some of the key areas that the campaign will address: -
- Strategic Planning and Placemaking Champion
- Integrated Project Team of the Year
- Data Driven Asset Performance Champion
- Design for Manufacture Champion
The deadline for entries is Thursday 21 February, so get your skates on now to be in with a chance of winning one of the awards.
The full list of 13 awards categories is as follows:
- Best UK Business Performance (micro organisation)
- Best UK Business Performance (small/medium organisation)
- Best UK Business Performance (large organisation)
- Future of Consultancy - Strategic Planning and Placemaking Champion
- Future of Consultancy - Integrated Project Team of the Year
- Future of Consultancy - Data Driven Asset Performance Champion
- Future of Consultancy - Design for Manufacture Champion
- Environmental initiative of the year
- Progress Network employer of the Year
- Client of the Year (private sector)
- Client of the Year (public sector)
- Apprentice of the Year
- Emerging Professional of the Year