The deadline for entries in the 2020 Consultancy and Engineering Awards has been extended to Monday 2 March giving UK consultancy firms more time to nominate the best projects, people, clients and companies in these prestigious annual awards.
The annual awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of the industry and champions the best people, initiatives and companies from the world of engineering and consultancy. Taking place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London on Thursday 4 June 2020, the ceremony is the highlight of the industry’s summer calendar and follows a black-tie three-course dinner.
Highlighting Future of Consultancy award categories
Four Future of Consultancy awards are particularly worth entering this year (see list below). The benefits of entering these categories include being featured as a case study on the Infrastructure Intelligence website and having your entry and your business used as a best practice example when the case studies are used by ACE to engage clients and contractors about what they ‘could’ be buying from the consultancy sector in future.
So, entering the awards essentially offers firms free marketing and profile.
All the awards celebrate industry pioneers and innovation, as well as individual categories for the client, net zero initiative and employer of the year. Apprentices and Emerging Professionals are also recognised with their own awards. Infrastructure Intelligence is, once again, the media partner for the awards.
The full list of award categories is listed below.
- Best UK Business Performance – micro organisation
- Best UK Business Performance – small/medium organisation
- Best UK Business Performance – large organisation
- Future of Consultancy – Policy: Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion
- Future of Consultancy – Delivery: Integrated Project Team of the Year
- Future of Consultancy – Delivery: Excellence in Digital Design
- Future of Consultancy – Operations: Data Led Asset Performance Champion
- Client of the Year
- Net Zero Initiative of the Year
- ACE Emerging Professionals – Employer of the Year
- Emerging Professional of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
The nomination period runs until 12 noon on Monday 2 March 2020, with the online process streamlined for 2020 making it as easy as possible to enter.
Companies working in the consulting and engineering industry are encouraged to click here to find out more and make their nominations.