The annual Consultancy and Engineering Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of our industry and champion the best people, initiatives and companies from the world of engineering and consultancy.
Taking place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London on Thursday 4 June 2020, the ceremony is the highlight of the industry’s summer calendar and follow a black-tie three-course dinner.
The prestigious awards are a great way for your company to demonstrate leadership, celebrate outstanding performance, recognise and reward your excellent staff and pay tribute to your partners and clients.
As with last year, we celebrate business performance from across all sectors of our industry, have four Future of Consultancy awards celebrating industry pioneers and innovators, as well as individual categories for the client, net zero initiative and employer of the year. Apprentices and Emerging Professionals are also recognised with their own awards.
The nomination period runs until 12:00 pm on Friday 21 February 2020, with the online process streamlined for 2020 making it as easy as possible to enter.
The full award list is below, ACE members are encouraged to enter now!
- Best UK Business Performance – micro organisation
- Best UK Business Performance – small/medium organisation
- Best UK Business Performance – large organisation
- Future of Consultancy – Policy: Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion
- Future of Consultancy – Delivery: Integrated Project Team of the Year
- Future of Consultancy – Delivery: Excellence in Digital Design
- Future of Consultancy – Operations: Data Led Asset Performance Champion
- Client of the Year
- Net Zero Initiative of the Year
- ACE Emerging Professionals – Employer of the Year
- Emerging Professional of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year