InfraChallenge, the inaugural innovation competition organised by the Global Infrastructure Hub, has invited applicants from all over the world to pitch transformational ideas, tackling the big infrastructure issues.
This competition has been launched in response to the industry’s traditional slow speed in capitalising on digital innovation.
The global challenge aims to tackle this directly and welcomes your big ideas – and the passion to make it happen. Finalists will be mentored by industry leaders and gain exposure across the global platform.
How to apply:
Applicants have until 24 February 2020 to submit entries which will include a pitch video, presentation and an executive summary. In March, the top 20 finalists will be announced followed by eight weeks of mentoring with global industry leaders to further develop the idea.
The top 10 finalists are chosen who receive six weeks of additional mentoring with the final stage concluding on June 2020 where the 10 finalists will pitch their ideas at a live event.
The winner will receive funding and support to bring their idea to fruition:
• $AUD 50,000 funding package to implement the digital solution
• Needs assessment by MIT Solve to further develop the solution
• Participation in one of MIT Solve’s flagship challenge events
• Exposure to the G20’s Infrastructure Working Group and Multilateral Development Banks
• Ongoing support from the GI Hub and MIT Solve
• Exclusive access to infrastructure resources and networks
• Global media coverage as the InfraChallenge winner
For more information on the competition, please visit InfraChallenge.