The nomination period for this year’s Consultancy and Engineering Awards have been extended until Monday 2 March 2020 at 12pm.
The awards, which highlight the best projects, people, clients and people in our industry, are a summer highlight and a great way to demonstrate your leadership and reward colleagues. They take place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel on Tuesday 22 September in London and are preceded with a black-tie gala three course dinner.
Future of Consultancy awards
Of particular interest are the Future of Consultancy awards, where the winners will be featured as a best-practice case study on Infrastructure Intelligence’s upcoming Future of Consultancy Hub and by ACE in our engagement work. For the winners of the four awards, this a great opportunity to raise profile and demonstrate the fact that they operate at the cutting-edge.
- Future of Consultancy – Policy: Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion
- Future of Consultancy – Delivery: Integrated Project Team of the Year
- Future of Consultancy – Delivery: Excellence in Digital Design
- Future of Consultancy – Operations: Data Led Asset Performance Champion
Celebrating industry pioneers and innovation
All the awards celebrate industry pioneers and innovation, as well as individual categories for the client, Net Zero initiative and employer of the year. Apprentices and Emerging Professionals are also recognised with their own awards.
The remaining award categories are listed below:
- Best UK Business Performance – micro organisation
- Best UK Business Performance – small/medium organisation
- Best UK Business Performance – large organization
- Client of the Year
- Net Zero Initiative of the Year
- ACE Emerging Professionals – Employer of the Year
- Emerging Professional of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
Please note that the awards have been rescheduled from their original date to the autumn owing to disruption caused by coronavirus.