The deadline for this year's Consultancy and Engineering Awards is fast approaching. You have until Thursday 21 February 2019 to enter!
Championing the best people, initiatives and companies from across the engineering and consultancy world, the Consultancy & Engineering Awards 2019 will recognise the achievements of both ACE members and non-member organisations.
To tie in with the ACE’s Future of Consultancy campaign, there will be four new champion categories representing some of the key areas that the campaign will address: Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion, Integrated Project Team of the Year, Data Driven Asset Performance Champion and Design for Manufacture Champion.
Entries are open for the competition with the expert judging panel, chaired by Roger Bailey of Thames Tideway, having the impossible task of choosing the winners.
You have until Thursday 21 February to complete the online process and ensure your company, project, people or clients are in with a chance to win a coveted award (or even multiple awards, who knows?).
The gala ceremony takes place on Thursday 6 June 2019 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London and follows a black-tie dinner.
2019 Award categories:
- Best UK Business Performance (micro organisation)
- Best UK Business Performance (small/medium organisation)
- Best UK Business Performance (large organisation)
- Future of Consultancy - Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion
- Future of Consultancy - Integrated Project Team of the Year
- Future of Consultancy – Data Driven Asset Performance Champion
- Future of Consultancy - Design for Manufacture Champion
- Environmental initiative of the year
- Progress Network employer of the Year
- Client of the Year (private sector)
- Client of the Year (public sector)
- Apprentice of the Year
- Emerging Professional of the Year