Royal Lancaster Hotel
CONSULTANCY & ENGINEERING AWARDS 2020
The annual Consultancy and Engineering Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of our industry and champion the best people, initiatives and companies from the world of engineering and consultancy.
Taking place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London on Thursday 4 June 2020, the ceremony is the highlight of the industry’s summer calendar and follow a black-tie three-course dinner.
The prestigious awards are a great way for your company to demonstrate leadership, celebrate outstanding performance, recognise and reward your excellent staff and pay tribute to your partners and clients.
Browse the photos from previous award ceremonies in our gallery.
2020 Award categories:
- 1. Best UK Business Performance – micro organisation – Read more
- 2. Best UK Business Performance – small/medium organisation – Read more
- 3. Best UK Business Performance – large organisation – Read more
- 4. Future of Consultancy – Policy: Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion – Read more
- 5. Future of Consultancy – Delivery: Integrated Project Team of the Year – Read more
- 6. Future of Consultancy – Delivery: Excellence in Digital Design – Read more
- 7. Future of Consultancy – Operations: Data Led Asset Performance Champion – Read more
- 8. Client of the Year – Read more
- 9. Net Zero Initiative of the Year – Read more
- 10. ACE Emerging Professionals – Employer of the Year – Read more
- 11. Emerging Professional of the Year – Read more
- 12. Apprentice of the Year – Read more
- Entry Criteria and Rules – Read more
Judging Panel 2020
Chief Technical Officer
Professor Phill Cartwright
Board Adviser (Innovation)
Deputy Director of Construction
ACE Emerging Professional
Chief Operating Officer
Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation
Deputy Challenge Director
Civil Engineering Contractors Association