Royal Lancaster Hotel
CONSULTANCY & ENGINEERING AWARDS 2020
The annual Consultancy and Engineering Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of our industry and champion the best people, initiatives and companies from the world of engineering and consultancy.
Taking place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London on Thursday 4 June 2020, the ceremony is the highlight of the industry’s summer calendar and follows a black-tie three-course dinner.
The prestigious awards are a great way for your company to demonstrate leadership, celebrate performance, recognise and reward your staff and pay tribute to your clients.
Details of how to apply will be shared soon.
Browse the photos from previous award ceremonies on our gallery.
2020 Award categories:
- 1. Best UK Business Performance (micro organisation) – Read more
- 2. Best UK Business Performance (small/medium organisation) – Read more
- 3. Best UK Business Performance (large organisation) – Read more
- 4. Future of Consultancy - Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion – Read more
- 5. Future of Consultancy -
Integrated Project Team of the Year, Public Sector Clients – Read more
- 6. Future of Consultancy -
Integrated Project Team of the Year, Private Sector Clients – Read more
- 7. Future of Consultancy - Data Led Asset Performance Champion – Read more
- 8. Client of the Year - Private Sector – Read more
- 9. Client of the Year - Public Sector – Read more
- 10. Environmental initiative of the year – Read more
- 11. ACE Emerging Professionals employer of the Year – Read more
- 12. Emerging Professional of the Year – Read more
- 13. Apprentice of the Year – Read more
- Entry Criteria and Rules – Read more
Judging Panel (2019)
Infrastructure Projects Authority (IPA)
Head of Performance
Chief Technical Officer
Professor Phill Cartwright
Catherine De Marco OBE
Department for Transport
Faculty Director of Partnerships and Business Engagement, science and Technology
Royal Town Planning Institute
Expansion Commercial Director
Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
Director of Membership
UK Power Networks
Challenge Director - Transforming Construction
Construction Innovation Hub