6 JUNE 2019
Royal Lancaster London
CONSULTANCY & ENGINEERING AWARDS 2019
*Nominations are now closed*
Our annual Consultancy & Engineering Awards celebrate the best that the industry has to offer.
Championing the best people, initiatives and companies from across the engineering and consultancy world, the 2019 Consultancy & Engineering Awards will recognise the achievements of both ACE members and non-member organisations.
To tie in with the ACE’s Future of Consultancy campaign, there will be four new champion categories representing some of the key areas that the campaign will address: Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion, Integrated Project Team of the Year (Public Sector), Integrated Project Team of the Year (Private Sector), and Data-led Asset Performance Champion.
Entries are now closed for the competition with the expert judging panel, chaired by Roger Bailey of Thames Tideway, having the impossible task of choosing the winners.
The gala ceremony takes place on Thursday 6 June 2019 and follows a black-tie dinner. To book your place, click here.
2019 Award categories:
- 1. Best UK Business Performance (micro organisation) – Read more
- 2. Best UK Business Performance (small/medium organisation) – Read more
- 3. Best UK Business Performance (large organisation) – Read more
- 4. Future of Consultancy - Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion – Read more
- 5. Future of Consultancy -
Integrated Project Team of the Year, Public Sector Clients – Read more
- 6. Future of Consultancy -
Integrated Project Team of the Year, Private Sector Clients – Read more
- 7. Future of Consultancy - Data Led Asset Performance Champion – Read more
- 8. Environmental initiative of the year - Read more
- 9. Progress Network employer of the Year - Read more
- 10. Apprentice of the Year - Read more
- 11. Emerging Professional of the Year - Read more
- Entry Criteria and Rules - Read more
Judging Panel (2019)
Infrastructure Projects Authority (IPA)
Head of Performance
Thames Tideway Project
Chief Technical Officer
Professor Phill Cartwright
Catherine De Marco OBE
Department for Transport
Faculty Director of Partnerships and Business Engagement, science and Technology
Royal Town Planning Institute
Expansion Commercial Director
Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
Director of Membership
UK Power Networks
Challenge Director - Transforming Construction
Transforming Construction Alliance