6 JUNE 2019
Royal Lancaster Hotel, London
CONSULTANCY & ENGINEERING AWARDS 2019
Our annual Consultancy & Engineering Awards celebrate the best that the industry has to offer.
Championing the best people, initiatives and companies from across the engineering and consultancy world, the 2019 Consultancy & Engineering Awards will recognise the achievements of both ACE members and non-member organisations.
To tie in with the ACE’s Future of Consultancy campaign, there will be four new champion categories representing some of the key areas that the campaign will address: Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion, Integrated Project Team of the Year, Data Driven Asset Performance Champion and Design for Manufacture Champion.
Entries are now open for the competition with the expert judging panel, chaired by Roger Bailey of Thames Tideway, having the impossible task of choosing the winners.
The gala ceremony takes place on Thursday 6 June 2019 and follows a black-tie dinner.
2019 Award categories:
- 1. Best UK Business Performance (micro organisation) – Read more
- 2. Best UK Business Performance (small/medium organisation) – Read more
- 3. Best UK Business Performance (large organisation) – Read more
- 4. Future of Consultancy - Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion – Read more
- 5. Future of Consultancy – Integrated Project Team of the Year – Read more
- 6. Future of Consultancy – Data Driven Asset Performance Champion – Read more
- 7. Future of Consultancy - Design for Manufacture Champion – Read more
- 8. Environmental initiative of the year – Read more
- 9. Progress Network employer of the Year – Read more
- 10. Client of the Year (private sector) – Read more
- 11. Client of the Year (public sector) – Read more
- 12. Apprentice of the Year – Read more
- 13. Emerging Professional of the Year – Read more
- Entry Criteria and Rules – Read more
Judging Panel (2019)
Chief Technical Officer
Infrastructure Projects Authority (IPA)
Head of Performance
Professor Phill Cartwright
Catherine De Marco OBE
Department for Transport
Steve Fox CBE
BAM Nuttall Ltd
Royal Town Planning Institute
Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
Director of Membership
UK Power Networks
Policy Executive, EIC
Transforming Construction Alliance