6 JUNE 2019
Royal Lancaster Hotel, London
CONSULTANCY & ENGINEERING AWARDS 2019
Our annual Consultancy & Engineering Awards celebrate the best that the industry has to offer.
Championing the best people, initiatives and companies from across the engineering and consultancy world, the 2019 Consultancy & Engineering Awards will recognise the achievements of both ACE members and non-member organisations.
To tie in with the ACE’s Future of Consultancy campaign, there will be four new champion categories representing some of the key areas that the campaign will address:
- Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion
- Integrated Project Team of the Year
- Data Driven Asset Performance Champion
- Design for Manufacture Champion
Entries are now open for the competition with the expert judging panel having the impossible task of choosing the winners.
View a photo gallery from last year’s awards which were hosted by BBC News presenter, Louise Minchin. More reaction and all the 2018 winners here.
The gala ceremony takes place on Thursday 6 June 2019 and follows a black-tie dinner.
2019 Award categories:
- 1. Best UK Business Performance (micro organisation) – Read more
- 2. Best UK Business Performance (small/medium organisation) – Read more
- 3. Best UK Business Performance (large organisation) – Read more
- 4. Future of Consultancy - Strategic Planning & Placemaking Champion – Read more
- 5. Future of Consultancy - Integrated Project Team of the Year – Read more
- 6. Future of Consultancy – Data Driven Asset Performance Champion – Read more
- 7. Future of Consultancy - Design for Manufacture Champion – Read more
- 8. Environmental initiative of the year – Read more
- 9. Progress Network employer of the Year – Read more
- 10. Client of the Year (private sector) – Read more
- 11. Client of the Year (public sector) – Read more
- 12. Apprentice of the Year – Read more
- 13. Emerging Professional of the Year – Read more
- Entry Criteria and Rules – Read more
Judging Panel (2018)
Sir Terry Morgan CBE
Dawn Bonfield MBE
Canary Wharf Contractors
Industry Marketing Director, AEC
Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation
Dr Hayaatun Sillem
The Royal Academy of Engineering
Anne Marie Tuck
Editor, Infrastructure Intelligence
Class of Your Own
Graham Watts OBE