How to join
ACE membership is open to business enterprises providing consulting or other professional services on engineering or related issues. Potential members must also meet the following criteria:
- The organisation must employ appropriately qualified professional staff
- Principals of the firm must have held management responsibility for at least three years, either in that business or with a previous employer
- References from three clients must be provided
- Details of PI insurance cover must be provided
- Details of any quality management systems must be provided
- The firm must agree to abide by ACE’s Code of Business Practice as a condition of membership.
Membership of ACE is corporate, the firm is the member. Any employee of a member firm is free to take advantage of the many services ACE offers.