Infrastructure underpins the prosperity of nations. Governments around the world are prioritising investment in vital infrastructure as a means of promoting growth and recovering from recession. The UK is no exception; yet the issues surrounding efficient delivery are complex, and require a collaborative approach. This year’s ACE Annual Conference explores some of these critical barriers to delivery, and asks what opportunities exist for developers, the supply chain and society.
Benefits of attending:
• Make new contacts within the construction supply chain and client organisations.
• Debate the key issues in the built environment with experts on a range of topics.
• Boost your personal profile and find new business leads.
• Grow your own understanding of today’s issues for the construction sector.
• Meet and consult with ACE’s network of affiliate service providers.
• Network with the major suppliers and clients.
• Develop your professional network.
For larger businesses:
• Meet and greet your strategic supply chain partners.
• Grow your contact list.
Who should attend?
Chief executives, directors, decision-makers, project delivery professionals, business development executives and young professionals will all find the day to be informative, stimulating and rewarding.
Located in the fashionable Mayfair district, just seconds from Oxford Street and Park Lane, the five star London Marriott Grosvenor Square enjoys a renowned service and amenities that many hotels in London strive to attain.
The hotel features large, flexible meeting space, the choice of 237 classic or contemporary guest bedrooms and a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Now completely redesigned for the 21st century, the London Marriott Grosvenor Square offers an experience no other hotel can match and really creates the feeling of ‘home away from home’.