European CEO Conference 2012
Details of the third European CEO Conference will be updated as they become available.
Over the last five years, ACE has organised an annual benchmarking survey for the benefit of the industry. Last year it was decided to use the output of the benchmarking platform for discussion and analysis at the first European CEO Conference, which was a great success with attendance of more than 60 CEOs from twelve countries across Europe.
The main objectives of the conference will be:
- To provide a European forum for discussion and debate between CEOs in the consultancy and engineering industry;
- To discuss results of the benchmarking analysis, comparing them on approximately 550 metrics based upon confidential and proprietary data provided by all delegates;
- To discuss the impact of the economic and political climate on markets and growth strategies;
- To offer a platform to CEOs for high level financial and strategic advice to help position and direct their corporate vision, mission and business strategy;
- To provide CEOs with information and tools for business and scenario planning;
- To provide CEOs with factual evidence to plan and manage their business portfolio and growth strategy.
The conference will provide an excellent platform for a high level of European and global chief executives, invited to network and address key issues within the industry.
Thereafter, the conference will move into an open discussion to debate key issues and collectively come to a conclusion on actions for the industry.