ACE media and public affairs training
ACE would like to help your company better understand how the media works and how to interact with the public affairs agenda.
As public policy impacts on your sector, the ability to respond to the media in different circumstances is a growing requirement among engineering firms.
The one day course, organised by media consultant and former editor of the must-read Westminster magazine Total Politics Sarah Mackinlay, will include
- Analysis of the political situation in the UK
- Overview of how the media operates
- Top tips for dealing with the media in different situations
- Practice at being interviewed by the press
- A full training scenario, involving an experienced television interviewer and political figure, will take an issue from politician, to press, through to a television interview situation.
- Sarah Mackinlay – freelance journalist and political communications consultant
- Crispin Williams – ACE’s senior public affairs executive
- Experienced media interviewer
- Political figure
- Camera man
This training opportunity cost £850 per participant. Discounts are available for member firms that make a group booking.
Non-members can take part for the price of £1000 per participant.
Training will not take place without a minimum of three participants and the maximum number is five.